It was held
at The University of Jordan on Thursday 18/7/2019, which
1. Hosting Professor Ayman Badawi, one of
the most outstanding Arab activists in the field of abstract algebra, for
mutual acquaintance and joint research.
2. Presenting new research projects in
abstract algebra and establishing research groups from various Jordanian
3. Presenting what is new to postgraduate
students who wish to specialize in abstract algebra.
4. Provide advice and guidance in
scientific research, and guidance for journals and international conferences
specialized in algebra.
5. Training postgraduate students on
6. Involving outstanding researchers in
Jordanian universities in supervising doctoral students at the University of
Jordan, which includes more than 100 students.